Training center approves Nanolex
Training 3 days
Reserve your training now at a cost of $ 1000, non-refundable but deductible from the total training… For more information contact email@example.com
- Introduction and theory about Nanolex car care and upcoming products.
- Practice process. We demonstrate the right mode of application and each trainee must then finish a panel under our direction that we will inspect and then valorize.
- Vehicle inspection before work.
- Vehicle preparation: prewash, shampoo, decontamination, door closures, removal of wheels and tar.
- Complete clay bar of the vehicle, followed by the glass pane of all glazing.
- Return the vehicle to the wash area, rinse with pre-wash or Pure shampoo, return the vehicle to the workshop and let it dry.
- Preparation of the vehicle for polishing.
- Initiation to polishing techniques, buffers and machines, then cutting, polishing and completion of the finishing phase with the Nanolex polishing system.
- We demonstrate the right way to use the Nanolex polishing system and each trainee must complete a panel under our supervision that we will inspect and then evaluate.
- Preparation for coatings. We will explain the methods and reasons for the correct Nanolex procedure to prepare a car for coating, using Nanolex paint cleaners and appropriate methods.
- Application of coatings. With guidance, the correct and most effective methods of application will be demonstrated.
- Final finish and inspection.
- The interior details, the cleaning of plastic and leather, illustrate the use of mastic and agglomeration for textile and leather Nanolex.
- Introduce Nanolex LSP products, such as Tire and Rubber and Trim.
The final inspection.
- The final inspection.
- We inspect the final results and if all the steps are correctly performed, the trainee is eligible for certification.
- Certificates from Nanolex approved retailers.
- Photographing the finished work.